Autonetics D17B Minuteman I Missile Computer Photographs
Version 1.00 (16-Jun-12)
Reproduction of this document in whole or in part is permitted
if both of the following conditions are satisfied:
- This notice is included in its entirety at the beginning.
- There is no charge except to cover the costs of copying.
Table of Contents
- Various D17B Printed Circuit Boards with mostly
Diode Resistor Logic (DRL). Every component has a serial number, even
resistors and diodes!
- D17B Disk Drive showing its exterior and
interior with the approximately 50 fixed magnetic heads. The actual rotating
platter has been lost on the opened sample. It was a sight to behold as the
magnetic coating had been nearly totally destroyed due to multiple head
- Wikipedia Entry for Autonetics
D17B (External Link). Some of these photos used to be there but were
removed for reasons unknown (but hopefully will be restored).
-- end V1.00 --